Liquor On 17 based in 1760 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 2B5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Liquor store supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Liquor On 17
Position: Liquor store supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $24.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1760 34 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6T 2B5
- The candidate must assign duties to sales workers.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.