Paradis de la petite montagne based in St. André, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lifeguard who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Paradis de la petite montagne
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $1,500.00 to $1,600.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 25 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: St. André, NB
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a Lifesaving Bronze Medallion, a Lifesaving Bronze Cross, and a National Lifeguard Service (NLS) Certificate.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in and on water.
- The candidate must work in a private business and an outdoor centre.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.