Canada post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent – Rouyn-Noranda. They like meeting people and making their day. They also enjoy being outside and active year-round as well as work for a great national company. They also have experience in customer service.
Employer Name: Canada post
Position: Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent – Rouyn-Noranda
No. of vacancies: 3
Employment Type: On Call, Temporary
Location: Rouyn-Noranda, QC, CA
- Candidates will be the face of Canada Post in your community and make sure customers and businesses get the mail and parcels they’re waiting for.
- They will spend most of your day outside, delivering mail and packages by foot or by vehicle to customers on your route.
- They will return to the depot to unload the day’s incoming mail and packages for later delivery.
- Candidates must have a valid Class 5 or Class G driver’s licence with a safe driving record for at least 3 years (driver’s abstract required).
- They also must have experience making deliveries or working as a driver.
- They must have the availability to be on-call (night,evening and day shift).
- Candidates also must have the ability to read, write and speak English and/or French.
- Candidates must be physical fit and ability to lift mail items weighing up to 22.7 kg (50 lb) and carry items weighing up to 15.9 kg (35 lb) regularly throughout the day.
- They must have the ability to work in all types of weather.
- Candidates will get competitive pay.
- They will get opportunities for permanent employment.
- They will also get extensive classroom and on-the-job training about your duties and safety on the job.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Letter Carrier – Delivery Agent – Rouyn-Noranda are requested to kindly check the eligibility. They have to register as soon as possible because the registration process has already started and it will end soon. For registration, click the link given below. All the candidates are requested to add their correct information in registration otherwise it will be canceled.