Language school instructor
Neo-global Education Ltd. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Language school instructor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Neo-global Education Ltd.
Position: Language school instructor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must prepare teaching materials and course outlines.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare, administer, and grade tests and papers in order to assess students’ progress.
- The candidate must teach students through lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations, laboratory, shop, and field studies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree or equivalent experience in English/English language arts teacher education and Education, other.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a language school.
Experience and specialization
- The primary audience is adults and international students.
Teaching format experience
- The candidate must have prior teaching experience in tutoring/one-on-one instruction, lecture, and classroom settings.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- SAT instructor
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed