COUNTY GARDENER based in 208 UPPER LAKE ST, Picton, ON K0K 2T0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: COUNTY GARDENER
Position: Landscape labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: 208 UPPER LAKE ST, Picton, ON K0K 2T0
- The candidate will be expected to assist with landscape construction.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- Workplace will involve maintaining the landscape.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a weed trimmer/edger, lawn mowers, and trimmer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
208 UPPER LAKE ST
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience