KUNIO LANDSCAPING SERVICES LTD based in Burnaby, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: KUNIO LANDSCAPING SERVICES LTD
Position: Landscape labourer
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Burnaby, BC
- The candidate will be expected to help with landscape construction.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate will be required to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- The candidate will have to apply fertilisers.
- The candidate will be expected to repair and maintain equipment.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must work in parks and recreation areas.
- The work environment will be landscape maintenance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.