Art For Everyday Inc based in 420 Canarctic Drive, North York, ON M3J 2V3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work from 07:00 to 16:00.
Employer Name: Art For Everyday Inc
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 42 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 420 Canarctic Drive, North York, ON M3J 2V3
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to lift weights of up to 9 kg (20 lbs), 13.5 kg (30 lbs), and 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a furniture manufacturing company as well as a furniture and fixtures manufacturing company.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
420 Canarctic Drive
Between 07:30 AM and 03:00 PM