ULTRA RAY MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC. based in Oakville, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, factory – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work on the day shift.
Employer Name: ULTRA RAY MEDICAL PRODUCTS INC.
Position: Labourer, factory – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oakville, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to lift weights of up to 9 kg (20 lbs) and 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a metal product manufacturing company.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a drilling machine.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating milling machines and sawing machines.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Long-term care insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter