Atlantic Roofers Limited based in 275 Baig Blvd, Moncton, NB E1E 3E1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, construction who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Atlantic Roofers Limited
Position: Labourer, construction
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 275 Baig Blvd, Moncton, NB E1E 3E1
Photographic Experience: Industrial
Real Estate Experience: Commercial
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs) or more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about conventional and inverted built-up systems, rigid pre-formed roofing systems, single ply sheet membrane roofing systems, and modified roofing systems.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate should be prepared to work under dangerous work conditions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in an outdoor environment for long hours.
- The candidate must be capable of working at heights.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in Dusty conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be willing to handle large work load.
- The candidate should ready to work overtime if needed.
Roofer Specific Skills
- The candidate will be required to install, repair, or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts, hot asphalt, and gravel.
- The candidate will be required to install, repair, or replace a single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric, or other asphaltic compositions.
- The candidate will be required to install sheet metal flashings.
- The candidate will be required to apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level.
- Health and long-term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan, Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
275 Baig Blvd
E1E 3E1 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM