Cora Breakfast & Lunch based in 4270 137 avenue, Edmonton, AB T5Y 2W7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Cora Breakfast & Lunch
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4270 137 avenue, Edmonton, AB T5Y 2W7
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to sharpen kitchen knives.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.