CHIANTI CAFE & RESTAURANT based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: CHIANTI CAFE & RESTAURANT
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as coffee makers, pots, and pans, mixers, etc.
- The candidate will be required to sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- Public transportation is available for the candidate to use.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing positions for extended periods.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
444 – 10816 MACLEOD TRAIL SE