Food by Fanta Restaurant based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning. The position of Kitchen helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Food by Fanta Restaurant
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.