Midas Auto Service based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Journeyman/woman automotive mechanic who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Midas Auto Service
Position: Journeyman/woman automotive mechanic
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be required to adjust, repair, or replace automotive system parts and components.
- The candidate must perform scheduled maintenance services.
- The candidate will be expected to test and adjust repaired systems in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The candidate must inspect motors in operation, drive motor vehicles, and test automotive systems and components.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
- The candidate should undergo a thorough driving record check (abstract) and criminal background check.
- The candidate must have their own tools.
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
- The candidate should have valid driver’s licence.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in the shop.
Truck and Transport and Truck-Trailer Mechanic Specific Skills
- The candidate will be in charge of performing scheduled maintenance work.
- The candidate will be in charge of testing and adjusting repaired systems in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus and Commission.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
624 16 ave nw
T2M 0J7 Between 07:30 AM and 05:00 PM