Interior designer assistant
MA MA’S KITCHEN CABINET LTD based in 8218 N Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V3N 0E9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Interior designer assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: MA MA’S KITCHEN CABINET LTD
Position: Interior designer assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8218 N Fraser Way, Burnaby, BC V3N 0E9
- The candidate will be required to collaborate with people from other disciplines.
- The candidate will be expected to design interior spaces that reflect the needs and tastes of the clients.
- The candidate will be expected to provide advice on the selection of colours, finishes and materials, lighting, furniture, and other items while keeping ergonomic and occupational health standards in mind.
- The candidate must consult with clients to determine their needs, preferences, safety requirements, and the purpose of the space.
- The candidate must create plans, elevations, cross sections, and detailed drawings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP qualification or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about interior design (general).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.