BDG ENTERPRISES CORPORATION based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: BDG ENTERPRISES CORPORATION
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.20 hourly for 10 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: St. John’s, NL
Size of Lodging Operation (Hotels, motels, resorts etc.): Less than 50 rooms
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be bondable and easily communicate.
Work Site Environment
- Work places are completely smoke free.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
331 Duckworth Street
St. John’s, NL
A1C 1G9 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM