DAVID GABBAY based in Hampstead, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: DAVID GABBAY
Position: Home support worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.25 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Hampstead, QC
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must be able to mend clothing and linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to plan therapeutic diets and menus.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must go shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for females.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Letter of recommendation