Harmesh Chander based in Port Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home support worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Harmesh Chander
Position: Home support worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.50 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Port Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate must provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in regular exercise, such as walking.
- The candidate will have to feed or assist with feeding.
- The candidate will be expected to launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate must prepare and serve healthy meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- Free parking will be provided to the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.