Richiel Dela Cruz based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night and Morning.
Employer Name: Richiel Dela Cruz
Position: Home child care provider
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be responsible for instructing children in personal hygiene and social development.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping records of daily activities and health information about children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be expected to organise activities for children such as games and outings.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and serving nutritious meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be required to take children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist children with their homework.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is smoke-free and odor-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Employer’s home.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of children ranging in age from school age (6 – 12 years) to kindergarten age (4 – 5 years).
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.