Home care attendants who are currently employed or run a shift to a reputed job get a chance to do so. WRHA has released a notification where they’re inviting experienced and skilled Home care attendants for the post of Home Care Attendants in Morris. All the candidates who are skilled and experienced should apply for this post. Registration has already started and will end soon. So, if you’re interested in this post then this is a great chance to apply.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Home Care Attendant
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.61 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Morris, Canada
- Candidates will have to assist the Home Care Resource Coordinator as a worker of the home care team.
- The candidate is responsible for the provision of personal care and home support services.
- Candidates will also have to provide paraprofessional service care to the eligible candidate.
- Candidates must know the language (English/French).
- Candidates must have completed grade 12th education.
- Candidates must know safe food handling.
- Candidates must have working experience with the elderly and disabled.
- Candidates must have demonstrated the ability to apply critical thinking skills.
- Candidates must have to maintain a Good Work and Attendance record.
- A good pay scale is allotted to the candidate.
- A dedicated paid vacation facility is available for the candidate.
- Candidates will get a routine check-up facility and a dedicated term life insurance policy.
- Candidates will just have to do up to a 5-hour shift.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested to join the post of Home care attendant can apply by visiting the official website of WRHA. We have shared a link below so that you can easily apply for this post