City of Mississauga is inviting eligible candidates for this post of a crossing guard. There are 30 vacancies for this post and all the candidates who are looking for a job and eligible to perform the job of Crossing guard are suggested to apply at the official portal of Mississauga. The selection of candidates is done based on the working knowledge, skills, and working experience of the candidate. Candidates also requested to apply before the last registration.
Employer Name: City of Mississauga
Position: Crossing Guard
No. Of Vacancies: 30
Employment type: $16.41 – $17.28 per hour
Location: Mavis Tard, Common Building, Canada
- Candidates will have to assist pedestrians in safely crossing roadways at a designated school crossing.
- Candidates will have to assist in training other guards if required.
- Candidates will communicate rules and ensure the safe crossing of students and adults.
- Candidates report incidents that happen at the crossing to the supervisor and take the required action.
- Candidates must be in good physical condition.
- Candidates must be able to stand, walk and perform the activity required at the crossing.
- Candidates must demonstrate good hearing and eyesight.
- Candidates must be available for 3 shifts per day.
- Candidates must have strong and impressive interpersonal and communication skills.
- The checking of criminal records and judicial matters also the checking of the vulnerable sector.
- Candidates will also have to conduct training of other guards when required.
- Candidates will get an impressive pay scale.
- Candidates enjoy free medical health care checkups.
- The workload is very less.
- No higher educational requirement is necessary for this job.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit their recruitment application ASAP. We have shared a link below click on it and apply now