Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Heavy Duty Mechanic. It is expected of candidates to identify the duties and commitments, and make their best attempt. They will investigate and locate equipment problems and take corrective action minimizing the impact on crew production. If you want this post, must check the eligibility criteria as well as the responsibilities in the workplace which is required for the post.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Heavy Duty Mechanic
Salary: $40.00 per hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Revelstoke, British Columbia
- Candidates will make Inspections and tests.
- They will perform welding repairs.
- They will plan work and co-ordinate it with others.
- Candidates must have the ability to carefully monitor gauges, instruments, or processes.
- They must have the ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment.
- They must have the ability to follow instructions; solid written and verbal communications skills.
- They must have the ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change.
- Candidates must have the ability to prepare and submit equipment maintenance records, time sheets etc.
- They should have the ability to obtain certification in CPKC safety rules
- The work location is outdoors and, therefore, they will be performing in all weather conditions (rain, direct sunlight, snow etc.)
- They will be required to be away from home and will stay in with meal allowance provided.
- Candidates will obtain a flexible and competitive benefits package.
- Additionally, they will gain a competitive company pension plan.
- They will obtain Employee Share Purchase Plan As well.
- They will get a Performance Incentive Program.
- They will acquire Annual Fitness Subsidy.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the Heavy Duty Mechanic position and who meet the eligibility criteria are required to provide accurate information during the registration process. The use of the given application link is mandatory. Ensuring the accuracy of the details is vital, as not doing so will result in the cancellation of your registration.