MHR Farming Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvesting labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: MHR Farming Ltd.
Position: Harvesting labourer
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.70 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.