Sony Pictures Imageworks is an Academy Award®-winning visual effects and animation studio known for photoreal live-action visual effects, dynamic creature and character animation and full-CG features. Having created visually stunning images for more than 100 live-action and animated productions over its 26-year history the studio is also a leader in technology, developing software and tools that have helped solve industry-wide challenges and deliver spectacular visuals to the big screen.
Sony Picture Imageworks Canada based in Vancouver, BC, is looking for candidates for the position of Graphic Designer with 30 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. Sony Picture Imageworks Canada has an approved Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis. The vacancies refer to that of term or contract employment and a full time job. The shift will start from the day.
Employer Name: Sony Picture Imageworks Canada
Position: Graphic Designer
No. of vacancies: 30
Salary: $28.00 to $38.46 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate should be accustomed with Business Equipment.
- The candidate should be accustomed with Computer Applications, Autodesk, Maya.
- The candidate should be able to use graphic elements and content of communications materials.
- The candidate should be able to develop the graphic elements that meet the clients’ objectives.
- The candidate should be able to prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements.
- The candidate should Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials.
- The workplace has Remote work available.
- The candidate should have a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The candidate should have an experience of at least 2 year to less than 3 years.
- The work will involve a combination of sitting, standing and walking which the candidate should be comfortable with.
- The candidate should be able to manage tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be able to handle repetitive tasks.
- he candidate should pay attention to detail.
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate should be able to handle large workload.
- The candidate should be organized.
- The candidate should have clarity of judgement.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will receive Medical Benefits.
- The candidate will receive Dental Benefits.
- The candidate will receive Group Insurance Benefits and other benefits.
- The candidate should know English.
- Sony Pictures Imageworks promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
How to Apply