Lisa-Ag Farms Ltd based in Box 549 suite SW-6-5-5-, Lampman, SK S0C 1N0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grain farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The position of Grain farm worker has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Lisa-Ag Farms Ltd
Position: Grain farm worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $23.75 hourly / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Box 549 suite SW-6-5-5-, Lampman, SK S0C 1N0
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate must harvest crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- Farm operations include other grain farming and wheat farming.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience