C.A. Pippy Park Commission based in St. John’s, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Golf course attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: C.A. Pippy Park Commission
Position: Golf course attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.50 to $16.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 15 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: St. John’s, NL
- The candidate must sell merchandise.
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate must work on a golf course.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with the Point of Sale system.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.