Woodland Supply & Mfg Ltd. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Shift and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: Woodland Supply & Mfg Ltd.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a furniture and fixtures manufacturing company.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.