Harbans Kaur Gill and Jatinderpal Singh Gill based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – harvesting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Harbans Kaur Gill and Jatinderpal Singh Gill
Position: General farm worker – harvesting
No. of vacancies: 12
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of general farm workers and harvesting laborers.
- The candidate must adhere to emergency and safety procedures.
- The candidate must perform agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying, and harvesting.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.