Payless Grafting & Bud Grafting Ltd. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Payless Grafting & Bud Grafting Ltd.
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate will be required to install and monitor water lines, air flow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and dusty conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
240 Wallace Road