General farm worker
Triple B Ventures based in SE 14 – 89 – 23 W5M, Deadwood, AB T0H 1A0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Triple B Ventures
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: SE 14 – 89 – 23 W5M, Deadwood, AB T0H 1A0
- The candidate must feed inventory.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.