Earle Sheila Anne Muir based in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Earle Sheila Anne Muir
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.