All the candidates who are looking for a bright career opportunity, we are here to give information related to which they are waiting for. Recently UBC released a notification in which they announced that the post of Food Services Supervisor is vacant. Those who are interested in the post should understand the duties of the post. If you are interested in the post, read the full information in which we’ll discuss the responsibilities and requirements needed in the post.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Food Services Supervisor
Salary: $25.22 – $27.73 per hour
Employment Type: Regular, Part-Time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- All the candidates will train food service workers, following up to ensure an understanding of the material covered.
- They will assist with and recommend scheduling options to the unit manager.
- They will order food supplies required for day to day operations.
- They monitor and review cost controls, such as labor costs, food costs and waste and overhead expenses, with unit managers.
- They will handle customer comments and complaints and refer to the unit manager.
- They monitor customer satisfaction via surveys, comment cards, and any other types of feedback.
- Candidates must have High school graduation.
- They must have the knowledge of completion of a Food Service Management course.
- They must have FoodSafe level 1 certificate and a minimum two years of related experience.
- Candidates must have experience supervising a large number of food service workers.
- They must have the ability to involve training, assign and monitor work.
- The candidates will get a good package in this post.
- UBC will provide different opportunities by which candidates will achieve their goals.
How to apply
Those candidates who have already checked all the eligible criteria for the post of Food Services Supervisor, are requested to register themselves by clicking the link which we have shared below. All the candidates are requested to submit correct information regarding themselves.