Sen Vietnamese Kitchen based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Sen Vietnamese Kitchen
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people and 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4307 130 Ave SE suite 31