Food service supervisor
A&W St. Paul based in 4241 50 Avenue, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: A&W St. Paul
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4241 50 Avenue, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A3
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants, food preparers, and kitchen and food service assistants.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate must work in a fast food outlet, concession, or restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4241 50 Avenue
Saint Paul, AB
Please include the following while sending the application
- Reference number- 2358272