Food service supervisor
Milestones based in 107 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0K4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Milestones
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 107 8 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0K4
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food service counter attendants, food preparers, and kitchen and food service assistants.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.