Food service supervisor
2265236 ALBERTA LTD. based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 2265236 ALBERTA LTD.
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $29.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate must be familiar with the establishment’s culinary genres.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising Cooks (general), Food and beverage servers, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, and Kitchen and food service helpers.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a Food service establishment, Fast food outlet or concession, and Restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter