Swiss Chalet/Harvey’s based in 5980 Mclaughlin Rd., Mississauga, ON L5R 3X9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Swiss Chalet/Harvey’s
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.55 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5980 Mclaughlin Rd., Mississauga, ON L5R 3X9
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using both manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant or a food service establishment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.