Tim Hortons based in 577 St. Peters Ave, Bathurst, NB E2A 4P4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food counter attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food counter attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.75 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 577 St. Peters Ave, Bathurst, NB E2A 4P4
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with an electronic cash register.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.