Petro Floor Ltd based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floorcovering installer helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Petro Floor Ltd
Position: Floorcovering installer helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
Construction Specialization: Residential, Industrial, commercial and institutional
- The candidate will be required to remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to prepare floors for installation.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up chemical spills and other contaminants.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, hard hat and safety glasses/goggles.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared for doing physically challenging tasks as part of daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
Work Location Information
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.