Cap Pele Bait Inc based in Cap-Pele, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fish plant worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Cap Pele Bait Inc
Position: Fish plant worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.30 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Cap-Pele, NB
- The candidate must cut, clean, and trim fish or seafood prior to marketing or further processing.
- The candidate must scrape away scales, cut fish, separate fillets, and remove scrap parts with a knife.
- The candidate will be expected to unload fish and shellfish from fishing vessels and transport them to the work area by hand or forklift truck.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated and wet/damp conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a fish cleaning and cutting machine, a fish meal processing machine, and a roe processing machine.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options
506-866-4476 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM