Enterpack paper & plastics ltd based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Finance manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Enterpack paper & plastics ltd
Position: Finance manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.00 to $37.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to update and maintain court action and decision indexes and files.
- The candidate must manage accounts payable.
- The candidate will be expected to keep daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in budget preparation.
- The candidate will be expected to create and implement policies and procedures for software and information system testing.
- The candidate must lead and coordinate data administrator teams in the development and implementation of data policies, standards, and models.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare invoices and bank deposits.
- The candidate will be responsible for recruiting, organising, training, and managing employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Fluency in Persian is an asset.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.