Litt & Sons Farm based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Litt & Sons Farm
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.75 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate must clean the crop.
- The candidate must harvest vegetables by hand.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate must harvest crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate must maintain quality control and production records.
- The candidate will be expected to provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, livestock spraying or shearing, and disinfecting pens, barns, or poultry houses.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the development and implementation of farm safety and bio-security procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.