DR Land & Cattle Ltd based in Box 430, Esther, AB T0J 1H0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, general who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: DR Land & Cattle Ltd
Position: Farm worker, general
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Box 430, Esther, AB T0J 1H0
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of handling animals.
- The candidate will be responsible for livestock branding.
- The candidate will be in charge of monitoring animal health.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out general farm duties.
- The candidate will be expected to provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, livestock spraying or shearing, and disinfecting pens, barns, or poultry houses.
- The candidate must perform agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying, and harvesting.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a remote location.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience operating a tractor.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
- The employer will provide the candidate with on-site housing options as well as transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience