Sastra Enterprises Ltd. based in Pitt Meadows, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Farm worker, fruit who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Sastra Enterprises Ltd.
Position: Farm worker, fruit
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Pitt Meadows, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of mixing fertiliser.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is blueberries.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will receive On-site housing options.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.