Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Fan Services Representative. Candidates have to commit to working Toronto Blue Jays home games and all additional concerts hosted in our Rogers Centre. Candidates have to be familiarity with the City of Toronto and local transit systems considered an asset in our job. Those candidates are interested and want to join the post are requested to check the eligibility criteria below and read the information.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Fan Services Representative
Salary: $12.50 per hour.
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
- Candidates are energetic and self-starters in this post.
- They will enjoy helping others while providing exceptional and personable customer-service in our job.
- Candidates must have to enjoy problem-solving situations.
- They will hand-on and unafraid of taking on new challenges in this job.
- Candidates can thrive in fast paced high-volume working environments in our company.
- Company must have the ability to except for your problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must have superior written and verbal communication skills for this job.
- They must have excellent relationship building and people skills.
- They must have the ability to manage to multitask in a fast paced working environment in our company.
- Candidates must have proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and experience with salesforce.
- They must have the ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required in our job.
- Company will provide health and well-being benefits to candidates.
- Candidates can get paid time off for volunteering in this job.
- They will also get pension plan and employee stock options.
- Company is paying a high scale of money.
How to apply
After reading complete information in this post, you can apply for it. For applying, you have to click the link which is given below.