Ramp-Art based in 925, rue du Ferblantier, Pintendre, QC G6C 1W1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must work the day shift from 07:00 to 16:30.
Employer Name: Ramp-Art
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $19.05 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 925, rue du Ferblantier, Pintendre, QC G6C 1W1
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must work in manufacturing and industrial plants.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate does not have access to public transportation.
- Transportation to and from work is provided.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles and gloves.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and a Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Other benefits.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site recreation and activities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
925, rue du Ferblantier
925, rue du Ferblantier
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
418-838-4464 extension 107 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM