Nova Millwrights Contracting Ltd. based in Kingston, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Nova Millwrights Contracting Ltd.
Position: Factory labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Kingston, NS
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, hot, and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots and safety glasses/goggles.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications