Mini Kitchen based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call and Morning
Employer Name: Mini Kitchen
Position: Factory helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $19.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.