A&H Stone Ltd based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend and Overtime.
Employer Name: A&H Stone Ltd
Position: Factory helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Are you currently legally permitted to work in Canada?
- Do you currently live near the advertised location?
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
14551 Burrows Road
V6V 1K9 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter