Electrical engineering design technologist
Select Technology Group Inc. based in SUITE 501 – 2625 VICTORIA AVE., Regina, SK S4T 7T9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Electrical engineering design technologist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Overtime. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: Select Technology Group Inc.
Position: Electrical engineering design technologist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $70,000 to $90,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: SUITE 501 – 2625 VICTORIA AVE., Regina, SK S4T 7T9; Remote work available
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the preparation of estimates, schedules, specifications, and reports.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate will be required to prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications.
- The candidate will be required to design electrical and electronic components, systems, and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a college, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year programme, or equivalent experience in Electrical, Electronics, and Communications Engineering.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be a Certified Engineering Technologist (CET) and have completed the CADD Course.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be proficient in computer-aided design (CAD), AutoCAD, MS Excel, and MS Office.
Area of Work Experience
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in specification or technical writing, as well as project planning.
Area of Specialization
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in design, project management, and electrical work.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the above-mentioned health and long-term benefits, the selected candidate will receive subsidised public transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- STG0707-02
- Cover letter
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed