Harrow House Academy Inc. based in Richmond, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of ECE assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Harrow House Academy Inc.
Position: ECE assistant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond, BC
- The candidate must bathe, diaper, and feed infants and toddlers.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators in implementing programmes that promote children’s physical, cognitive, emotional, and social development.
- The candidate will be expected to assist early childhood educators or supervisors in maintaining records.
- The candidate must guide and assist children in developing proper eating, dressing, and toilet habits.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining daycare equipment as well as assisting with housekeeping and cooking duties.
- The candidate must prepare snacks and set up rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods.
- The candidate will be expected to observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and to prepare reports for parents, guardians, or supervisors.
- The candidate will be expected to discuss the children’s progress and problems at staff meetings.
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about licencing regulations.
- The candidate will be required to attend staff meetings to discuss children’s progress and problems.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and maintain an environment that protects children’s health, safety, and well-being.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a College, CEGEP, or other non-university programme lasting 3 months to less than 1 year.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate must have a Child Development Assistant (ECE level 1) and a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a child care centre.
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough criminal background check as well as a medical exam.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7951 Alderbridge Way suite 135